Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Breakfastpop Explains

Good morning. Today is Tuesday, June 23, 2009. Forgive me, but I feel the need to repeat myself this a.m. I have decided to try something a bit different with my blog. I am writing my original blog(now called a hub) on a new site called the Hub. There are many advantages to this new move. I can write my piece and post it on  Blogspot, Facebook, Digg, Stumbleupon and Twitter. This provides me with a much wider audience for my thoughts.
 
All you have to do, if you are on this site and reading this is click on the title below, 'The Breakfast Banana Anti-Public Health Care Muffin" and you will be transported to the Hub. Please sign up as a fan. It really makes things easy, because you will be notified by e-mail every time I write a Hub (blog) and one simple click on your E-mail will take you directly to the site.
 
So, as you can see there are many ways to get there, so please drop in for a visit and a chat. Oh, don't forget your appetite, because I have some great recipes to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment