Saturday, April 4, 2009

breakfastpop

It's 6.00 a.m. Saturday, April 4, 2009 and I am going out for breakfast today. It's the only way I can guarantee myself a little nourishment in the morning. I never blog on week-ends, but I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your support. Your comments are amazing, funny, insightful and downright brilliant and it is a privilege to have you follow my blog. For those of you who read my blog, but prefer not to comment I thank you too. I would love to see breakfastpop grow in popularity, so please invite all your friends and family to join us for breakfast. Thanks again. You rock!!

5 comments:

  1. I have to say that I am disappointed to find that there is no blog this morning. Early this morning while watching the news, I heard NOBAMA say, in front of a European audience, that the American people have treated Europeans in a "derisive" manner. What a moron!
    Maybe he should just stay there, never to return. Who's president is he anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pop:
    I realize you only have six followers - that makes you a Sex-Pop - and I didn't want to go anywhere near that!!!! That's why I asked if your goal was to become an octo-pop!
    Glad you're taking weekends off. You need nourishment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Anita,

    Actually, I didn't hear about Obama's tasteless and disgraceful put down of America and Americans until today. Good topic to blog about, no doubt. Keep commenting. I love and appreciate everything you say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Kristine,

    Sex POP has a nice ring to it. Calling me that wouldn't have bothered me at all. Also, I ate enough yesterday to provide enough fuel for an entire year.

    ReplyDelete