Tuesday, April 21, 2009

breakfastpop

Good morning!  Today is Tuesday, April 21, 2009 and I am in the mood to prepare a breakfast with an international flair.  I've decided on a dish called Acapulco Baked Eggs and once I gather all my ingredients, it should only take about ten minutes to prepare.  I have to mix together 4 large eggs, 2 tablespoons butter, a little milk, salt and pepper.  I'm ready to pour the mixture in a greased baking pan and I will bake it for ten minutes in a 350 degree oven.  Once the eggs set I' m going to sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese, chiles and taco sauce on top.  

Now this is the kind of breakfast that can get my engine going but...POP...I don't need chile peppers when I have the news.  President Obama is starting to bear a very strong resemblance to Brenda Lee singing "I'm Sorry".  Some of you are old enough to remember this song, but for those of you too young to know what I'm referring to, the lyrics go something like this: " I'm sorry, so sorry, please accept my apology."

In three short or very long months, depending upon your perspective, President Obama has managed to apologize to just about everyone, for every action,  decision or practice that preceded his presidency.  He told the Europeans that America deserves  blame for the world crisis because of greedy Wall Street; moved on to Mexico where he blamed the U.S. for providing guns to the cartels, told the Russians he wanted to make amends for the the behavior of George Bush;  shook hands more than once with the psycho Hugo Chavez and accepted a book from him that attacks America and capitalism; and last but not least released highly classified doctrines about our interrogation policies for all the world to see, including those who want to kill us.

The only thing left to do is to join hands with our enemies, form a circle and sing "Kumbaya." The lyrics are very apropos... "Someone's  praying lord,  Kumbaya."

I know I'm praying he doesn't get us all killed!  

3 comments:

  1. Sorry? Sorry? Obummer, you are a sorry excuse for a president. I want the Obamunists who voted for this guy to say "I'm sorry" to me! They have no idea, however, how sorry they will be over then next three plus years. They were fooled by that smile and flapping ears, but they haven't figured that out yet. I'm sorry that they are so stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. taxlarry..

    I wish I could set your comment to music. My choice would be Connie Francis singing "Who's Sorry Now."

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about Elton John's "Sorry saeems to be the hardest word" but like with Candle in the Wind, EJ could tweak the lyrics a bit....

    ReplyDelete