Friday, April 24, 2009

breakfastpop

Today is Friday, April 24, 2009 and the sun is shining .  I am going to prepare a grilled cheese sandwich for breakfast because it's quick and delicious.  I'm sure I won't be as lucky as the South Carolina woman whose cheese toast looked exactly like ...POP... Jesus Christ!  She keeps the toast, or should I say Christ, in a tupperware container beside her bed.  

My breakfast is almost ready and,  so far, it still looks like a grilled cheese sandwich.  I read somewhere that in 1977,  Christ made an appearance on a flour tortilla.  I wonder where that tortilla is now.   My sandwich is ready, but I will carefully inspect the pan for any signs of a visitation.  I remember a man in Texas who, while preparing breakfast for his mother, saw the face of Jesus scratched into his frying pan.  I just checked my pan, it's scratched, but it doesn't look like anybody I know.

As I munch on my sandwich I am reminded of the woman who saw the Virgin Mary on her grilled cheese and sold it for $28,000.  I also recall a potato chip that looked like Mary selling on E-Bay for a nice chunk of change.  

Well, my breakfast was delicious and uneventful.  I now regret throwing out those blueberries that looked a lot like President Obama and Jay Leno.  

I will, from now on,  be more observant when I prepare my breakfast each morning.  Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and find Nancy Pelosi in my scrambled eggs!


6 comments:

  1. If you find Nancy Pelosi in your scrambled eggs, that would not be considered lucky, IMHO. You don't need an Obamunist in your eggs, and, that witch has so much Botox in her, it will leak into your eggs and your face will swell. Better off putting some JD in your eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. taxlarry,

    You are one clever guy. Something tells me you are also very good looking. If Nancy Pelosi showed up in my eggs, there is no way I would eat those eggs. I know they would be toxic, but I'd sell them and her on E-bay in a New York minute. IMHO, JD is also toxic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been away for a while while the blogfest chugs merrily along... Jesus Christ! I think I saw the face of Jesse Jackson in my vitamuffin this morning. I ate it. Was tasty, Rainbow coalition and all....
    For the unenlightened, please decode "IMHO"
    Many thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janie,

    If you really did see Jesse you should have popped it in a zip lock and sold it on E-Bay. IMHO means, " in my humble opinion". Have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today is Saturday, and I missed your blog yesterday. However, this is very timely, because I am off the shake, and starting to have a real breakfast. I'm making an omelet today, and I cannot wait to see who I find in my omelet pan!
    If I remember correctly, I think there was someone in New Jersey who had Mary's face in the bark of their tree. Droves of people came to see her.
    If I see anyone in my eggs, I'll let you know; but they will not end up on my nighttable in a tupperware container. Just the thought of it makes me sick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristine,

    Glad to hear you are off the shakes and into something more interesting. I'm going outside now to check my trees and see who I find. If it's Obama, I'm cutting it down!

    ReplyDelete